The Imperial Trading Company is an Elder Scrolls Online guild based on the PC/EU Megaserver. We are a Trading and Social guild. To this end we consistently aim to maintain a Guild Trader in a well-frequented city to ensure consistent public access to our Store.
We also encourage a social community within the guild. If you are looking for someone to group with to complete something, or you need an elusive trait for your crafting needs ask in guild chat. In return, we expect members of the Imperial Trading Company to conduct themselves, in game and online, in an honourable fashion. We have laid out some general rules on behaviour and etiquette to this end.
Players must not:
Use known or unknown exploits in game, including but not limited to:
- The use of hacks and mods which include functions that break the Zenimax Online Studios (ZOS) terms of service.
- This includes exploits pertaining to levelling, gold acquisition, PVP and PVE combat.
Engage in fraudulent activity and scamming, including but not limited to:
- Purchase of in game currencies using real money transactions (RMT) with the exception of crown/gold trades.
- Theft from other players.
- Account hacking.
- Identity fraud or theft.
Harass or bully other players, including but not limited to:
- Personal attacks and name calling.
- Excluding players based on perceived lack of use of Add Ons within game.
- Excluding players based on gear level, where the gear and items equipped could reasonable be believed to be suitable for the content in question.
- Persistent rudeness and or offensive language in guild chat.
Any member found breaking these rules will either be met with a warning or an instant expulsion depending on the severity of the infringement.